COMPOSITION AND CARE
Due to the materials with which they are made, OUR ESPADRILLES MUST NOT BE PLACED IN THE WASHING MACHINE.
Natural jute, bleached or tinted in black depending on the model. In case the jute gets wet, it should be left to dry in the sun, without applying any type of artificial or chemical drying agent. This way we will eliminate the humidity that could cause the bad odors.
• Dust or dirt will be removed with a dry cloth.
• Dust or dirt should be removed with a dry cloth
• A soapy solution (two glasses of water + tablespoon of mild detergent or dishwasher) will be gently rubbed with a toothbrush.
• It will be left to dry in the sun
In case of mud spots, wait until it dries and apply the previous process.
• Dust or dirt will be removed with a brush or dry cloth.
• Dust or dirt should be removed with a brush or dry cloth.
• A cloth can be moistened in a soapy solution and used to gently rub the spots. It is important NOT TO DRAG the cloth, because the colors could be blended.
• Rub gently in circles.
• For this case you could also use baby wipes.
• The soap should be rinsed and removed with a damp cloth.
• It will be left to dry in the sun.
It’s normal that after cleaning, the colors of the paint lose some intensity.
With espadrilles that contain this material, no water should be used to remove the stains. We recommend you buy a cleaning kit specialized in leather, which you can find in most high-end footwear stores.